Live Fiber Identifier with Integrated Optical Power Meter
Inadvertently disconnecting active fiber during installation, test and troubleshooting is a common cause of dropped service. The new FI-60 LFI enables users to easily detect the optical signal without having to disconnect the fiber or disrupt network traffic. The unique VIAVI Solutions® SafeChekTM system ensures safe and repeatable engagement with most fiber types, without the hassle of changing out costly dies.
The FI-60 easily converts to an Optical Power Meter (OPM), providing twice the value for your investment and reducing the number of tools you have to carryon the job.
- SafeChek easy-pull trigger system ensures
repeatable engagement with fiber cable
- LFI head accepts multiple cable diameters
(250μm to 3mm jacketed fibers)
- Durable metal input adapters
(2.5 and 1.25mm) for OPM
- Measure both absolute (dBm) and relative
- Store and recall up to 100 OPM readings
- Easily convert to a full function OPM that
- Avoid network downtime and damage
with repeatable SafeChek™ easy-pull
- Get the job done faster with a single LFI
head that is compatible with multiple cable
diameters (250μm to 3mm jacketed fibers).
- Increase reliability and avoid false readings
with integrated ambient light shield.
- Access cable in multiple environments with
the compact, ergonomic design.
stores, recalls, and exports results to a PC