VIAVI CellAdvisor 5G is the industry’s most easy-to-use, innovative, and comprehensive base station analyzer. It is the ideal field-portable solution to validate and deploy 5G radio access networks.
A combination of real-time spectrum analysis and 5G beam analysis, as well as the ability to test fiber, coax, and air interfaces, makes it one of the most versatile cell site test solutions available.
Whether you are performing signal analysis, interference analysis, or just inspecting fiber connections, this one instrument can do it all. Its easy-to-use interface, complemented by cloud-enabled VIAVI StrataSync, makes it simple to create reports and close projects fast.
- Real-time spectrum and interference analysis with persistence display for 5G FR1 (sub-6GHz) and FR2 (mmWave)
- 5G carrier scanner measuring up to eight wide-band carriers’ power as well as strongest beam power level and its corresponding ID
- The 5G beam analyzer assessing individual beam’s ID, its power level and corresponding signal to noise ratios
- 5G route map for coverage verification, mapping in real-time the beam strength, and making data available for post-processing
- Validate and deploy all physical interfaces—fiber, coax and RF—with confidence
- Upgrade to new features and technology with software licenses, giving you the best total cost of ownership
- Perform PIM detection plus interference analysis and hunting with the same solution
- Generate reports with a simple push of a button and get paid fast