DWDM OTDR Module (4100-Series)
As xWDM technology adoption continues to grow in access networks for broadband
services, technicians require comprehensive and lightweight xWDM test tools.
Consisting of a single module, the VIAVI C-band DWDM OTDR solution enables cable,
wireless, and telco operators to perform complete end-to-end link characterization
and troubleshooting of DWDM and hybrid CWDM/DWDM networks.
The DWDM OTDR module’s optical performance, combined with the complete suite of T-BERD/MTS, CellAdvisor 5G and OneAdvisor-800 platform testing features, ensures that comprehensive testing is done right the first time.
- C-Band (1528nm to 1568nm) tunable DWDM OTDR module at ITU-T G.694.1 wavelengths (CH12 to CH62
- Integrated CW light source withmodulation capability
- Instantaneous traffic detection
- Automatically identify Mux and Demux components with SmartLink Mapper
- Characterize fiber links with exact DWDM wavelengths
- Troubleshoot live networks with in-service testing capability
- Verify end-to-end continuity through MUX/ DEMUX and ROADMs using the continuous wave source function
- Automatically identify and test DWDM port channel/link with patented Wavesca
- Avoid accidental transceiver damage with SFP Protect