The Aeroflex IFR-6000 test set is a portable transponder / DME tester which has fused the test capabilities of the popular ATC-600A, ATC-601 and TCAS-201 and combined them into a light-weight, single test set having a first rate test function.
The IFR 6000 offers a very user friendly interface using the additional Transponder Modes A/C/S and DME. Also, the TCAS/TIS and ADS-B choices have already been incorporated to craft the IFR 6000 a complete package that replaces the ATC-600A, ATC-601 and the TCAS-201. In essence, you will have cost savings.
- Simple User Interface
- Simulates the airborne environment necessary to allow verification/certification of proper operation of an aircraft’s TCAS I and II installations.
- Detachable directional antenna
- Mode S level 1-4, (level automatically determined), FAR Part 43 appendix F, (including proposed Eurocontrol extension), Eurocontrol Elementary and Enhanced Surveillance
- Light weight at less than 8 lbs.
- Tests any DME 1 MHz spaced X or Y channel. Measurements include: interrogator transmitter frequency/peak power, Pulse Repetition Frequency (PRF), P1/P2 width and pulse spacing.
- ADS-B TX/RX
- Tests Transponder Modes A/C/S
- Simple user interface
- ICAO Annex 10 amendment 77
- Large Display
- Quickly and easily provides accurate measurement of transponder transmitting frequency, power and receiver sensitivity. Pre determined configurations for testing any class of transponder.
- Large 5.7-inch LCD display
- Provides accurate range and velocity simulation, station ident, squitter control.
- Tests TCAS I & II