SmartPocket™ V2 Selective PON Power Meter
The VIAVI OLP-37XV2 is a wavelength selective Passive Optical Network (PON) power meter for fast, simultaneous measurement of both G/E-PON and XGS-PON/10G-EPON downstream power levels and loss in PON networks.
VIAVI Solutions new OLP-37XV2 Selective PON Power Meter quickly, easily, and conveniently measures power levels and loss in fiber/FTTx networks and fits
perfectly in your pocket. Easy-to-use for technicians at any skill level, the SmartPocket V2 offers a dedicated and cost-optimized solution for testing and troubleshooting fiber/PON services in the field.
The smart and rugged OLP-37XV2 also includes unprecedented data storage capacity supported by result downloads to a PC or upload to the cloud.
- Single test port connection with SC adapter for
dual wavelength measurement
- Selective power level measurements for both
G/E-PON and XGS-PON/10G-EPON services
- Storage for > 1000 test results and PC
- Bluetooth low energy connectivity to the
VIAVI Mobile Tech App
- 3-year warranty and recalibration period
- Ready when you need it ultra-high reliability and high availability
– Dependable, German design
– Designed with outdoor environment in mind
– Low power consumption for extended continuous use
– Instant On – no boot time
- Easy to use
– High-Visibility backlit graphical display with context-sensitive softkey
– Clear pass/fail information
– Automatic upload of results via VIAVI Mobile Tech application
- Supports co-existence of G/E-PON and XGS PON/10G-EPON services on the same PON