The OneAdvisor 1000 delivers all the test capabilities technicians and engineers need to install and maintain high-capacity networks up to 400G. Supporting emerging and legacy technologies, the OneAdvisor 1000 is ideal for metro/core, data center interconnect, and business services testing. OneAdvisor 1000 uses the exact same User Interface as all T-BERD/MTS products.
The industry’s most comprehensive tool for up to 400Gbps testing provides full rate and protocol coverage to address service activation, troubleshooting, and maintenance. This portable tester provides the latest technology with interfaces such as QSFP-DD and SFP-DD. The OneAdvisor 1000 provides rate integration spanning 400GE down to T1/E1 in addition to fiber optic testing using OTDRs. The supported combinations provide investment protection by covering future technology and all legacy protocols. With advanced tests like Optics Self-Test for QSFPx and SFPx pluggables, high-speed cable testing for data centers, RFC 2544/Y.1564, and OTN Check, technicians can test their networks faster and more accurately than ever before.
- Tests new technology including PAM4 and RS (544,514) FEC at 400GE, 200GE, 100GE, 50GE
- 50GE support on SFP56 optics
- Superior battery life (beyond 1.5 hours) running 400GE with efficiently cooled QSFP-DD optics including ZR
- Scripted workflows that drive test consistency across users; QuickCheck, RFC 2544, OTN Check, and Optics Self-Test.
- Pairs with the VIAVI 4100-Series OTDR and WDM Channel Checker/OSA modules
- Scalable and modular
- Comprehensive rate testing from 400GE down to DSx PDH (1.5M/2M) including all intermediate Ethernet rates
- Simplifies multi-technology testing via modularity to provide an all-in-one solution
- Optimized for central office use with a 10-inch multi-touch screen, scripted workflows, and clear pass/fail results
- PAM4 native support provided via connectors and interfaces also to test 400GE
- Complete support of protocols including Ethernet, OTN, SONET/SDH, PDH, Fibre Channel, CPRI, and eCPRI
- Investment protection via superior cooling. This is mandatory to use ZR+ devices and upcoming 0dBm QSFP DD optical devices