OLS-85 Inspection-Ready Optical Light Source
The SmartClassTM Fiber OLS-85 handheld light source is a professional, versatile, and compact instrument used for fiber-optic network qualification and certification. Its specific wavelength combinations make it optimal for link loss testing and long-haul, metro, and access telecommunication network characterization, as well as data center and local area network testing.
In addition to providing a full day of battery-operated field use, the SmartClass Fiber OLS-85 is perfect for fixed installations in central offices, production environments, and laboratory workbenches because it can operate via mains with remote-control capabilities via USB 2.0 and Ethernet.
- Complete jobs faster, correctly, and on time—the first time with uniquely integrated fiber inspection and test with auto pass/fail analysis
- Battery-operated field-portable optical light source with up to 4 wavelengths
- 3.5-inch color touch screen with integrated stylus
- Quad version (850, 1300, 1310, 1550 m) with encircled flux (EF)-compliant launch conditions at 850 nm
- FTTx/PON version with 1310, 1490, 1550, and 1625 nm wavelengths
- Automated pass/fail fiber inspection analysis with the optional P5000i microscope
- Adjustable output level
- Auto-λ and multi-λ test functions communicate with Viavi power meters
- In-service loss test option
- Rugged, weather-proof design